Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CTO Challenge #77: Child's Birthday

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for FCCB Back to School Crawl click HERE.

Its Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Celebrate the Occasion. This week our challenge theme is Child's Birthday. Make a project for a child's birthday.

This theme would be perfect opportunity to make a card for my son, because today is his 5th Birthday. When I was choosing my image from our sponsor Digi Doodle I was not thinking so far ahead. So I have two cards to share with you today.

 My first I used a Little Momma from Digi Doodle. She is just so adorable! I colored in with my Copics and paper pieced her dress and shoes.


I am still practicing with my Copics and I am not as comfortable with using them as I would like. I keep going outside the lines. I covered her shoes in diamond Stickles, they look like those cute glitter shoes for little girls.

Visit Digi Doodles and check out their really awesome images.


My second card is for my son. He has always loved trains so I used Boys Will Be Boys Cart to cut this card. I was inspired by my fellow DT member Esther of For The Joy Of Creating to make a tent topper card form him.


Here is picture of my sweetie on his first day of Kindergarten last Monday. I can't believe he is 5 years old today!

I hope you will get a chance to visit CTO and join in our challenge this week!

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

8 comments:

  1. You did a super job coloring! Very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tears over your baby growing up, okay? :D I'm sure he'll love his train card! When you color with your markers, do you put a piece of paper under what you're coloring? What kind of paper are you using? It could be setting you up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is so ADORABLE and the card for your son is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh...gorgeous cards! I love the little girl card, that image is so cute and papers so pretty!

    Also love your son's Birthday card, and what a fab photo! Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sweet son! The train card you made him is wonderful! And, your Little Momma card is beautiful -- such sweet details and great job coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll he is!!! ;) Your cards are super cute. The coloring & paper pieceing on the top one looks great and I love the popped up train!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so sweet, you colored her perfect and love the paper pierced dress!!!!

    The fact that you made the train a tent top card, really shows it off, too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring... and your son is sooo cute! Happy first day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...