Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog Awards

Hello everyone,

I have been sent a few blog awards and haven't gotten around to posting them until now. I am so happy that these ladies love my work and my blog so much to take the time to pass these on to me. My sincerest thanks to you all.

 Thanks Carla of Carla's Cards

Thanks Natasha of Crafting with Natasha  

Thanks Shen of My Curious Crafts and Diana of DL Art

Thanks Esther of For the Joy of Creating.

What you have to do:
Irresistible Sweet Award: Share 7 random facts about yourself and share the award with 8 others.
Versatile Blogger Award: Share 7 things about yourself and share the award with 15 others.
Stinkin' Cute Blog Award: No rules just pass it on.
Butterfly Award: Answers several questions then pass it on.

Here 7 thing about myself:
1. I have not been home in 12 years.
2. I subscribe to 4 scrapbooking/card magazines. (One comes all the way from England).
3. I am on Weight Watcher (lost now 24 lbs, 31 lbs to go).
4. I have to exercise but hate it!
5. I taught Science to high school kids in England.
6. I love to dance salsa, I am ok at it.
7. My friends called me Energizer Bunny because I would never leave a dance floor until the music ends. That was years ago now.


Butterfly Award Questions:
Q1) Name your favorite color? Blue
Q2) Name your favorite song? Anything by Brian McKnight
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment? Silly People
Q5) Your favorite pet? I like dogs but don't want one!
Q6) Black or White? Black
Q7) Your biggest fear? Loosing my mom
Q8) Best feature? My family
Q9) Everyday attitude? Make today better than yesterday
Q10) What is perfection? A day in my craft room with no kids!
Q11) Guilty pleasure? Chocolate
Q12) When you're upset you? I scrap!


Here are my awardees alphabetically: 
I'll invite them to take one of the awards they want and past it along. 
Adrian of By Adrian 4 U
Carla of Carla's Cards
Celeste of Touched By A Butterfly
Diana of DL Art
Esther of For the Joy of Creating
Holly of Ribbons And Glue
Jayne of Jayne Designs
Jovan of Cards By Jovan
Nicole of Creative Delights By Nicole 
Laurie of Scraps By Sissy 
Luciana of Dilsaver Designs
Melissa of Moe Creations 
Missy of Quick Chick Designs
Natasha of Crafting with Natasha
Shen of My Curious Crafts
Terrence of Polka Dots And Paint

 I still can't believe that they piled up so quickly. I just want to say thanks to the ladies who shared them with me. Your cyber/blogland love means so much to me.

Thanks Again
Happy Scrapping!
Judy

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy. You have such a wonderful blog and I look forward to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Thanks so much for honoring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking about me, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww you are soooo super sweet thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me Judy! You're a sweetie!!! And congrats on yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ms. Judy!! I really appreciate the awesome comments and I'm honored you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Judy and thank-you for thinking of me.Are you from the UK and which magazine do you subscribe to?
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Judy! you are so very FABULOUS! Crafty hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the wonderful award, I truly appreciate it and congratulations to you on receiving all of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...